Article updated on: 05/07/2020
We are happy to announce that the 2020 summer season will go on!
Cavallo Island will remain open during the 2020 summer season, as well as it services as beaches, bars, restaurants, market and ferry boat.
The safety and security of our customers is a priority. For this reason, to fight the COVID-19 emergency, every propriety is equipped with hygienic hand sanitizers and masks for the customers.
Moreover, in addition to the usual cleaning, each propriety will undergo an additional sanitization procedure before the check-in:
1. All ambiences, towels, beds linen and surfaces will be cleaned and sterilized using medical disinfectant.
2. All rooms will be sterilized using gas ozone through a professional device and subsequently ventilated.
3. Air Conditioning ducts cleaning will be performed using antibacterial products.
The French national administration, of which Corse and Cavallo Island are part, is advising the following the guidelines here presented in order to prevent and protect citizens and visitors from the virus:
- Wash your hands very often ;
- Use single-use tissues, and then throw them away ;
- Cough and sneeze into your arm or into a tissue ;
- Do not shake hands or greet people with kisses on the cheek ;
- Respect social distancing: you should remain further than a metre from others.
- Wear a mask if social distancing cannot be respected.
More information can be obtained from the official French Government COVID-19 guidelines. For your and all the islanders’ security we advise every visitor to follow the same guidelines at all times, especially in public areas as the market.
If you have any inquiry about the precautionary measures undertaken on the Island, do not hesitate to contact us.